Adult Winter Reading Rules
1. Read or listen to a book between January 20, 2017 and February 28, 2017.
2. Write the author, title, and a summary of the book/magazine on the back of this form.
3. Turn in the completed entry form at your local library to qualify for the weekly drawings and the County-wide Grand Prize Drawing. Each entry form must include your name and telephone number.
4. You must be at least 18 years old to participate and win prizes.
5. Participating library employees and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
6. Only one weekly prize per person. Only one grand prize per person.
7. You give the library permission to use your name and photo in any promotional material if you win a prize.
8. You do not need a library card to participate.
9. Weekly prizes will be announced Mondays, beginning January 30, 2017.
10. Winning a weekly prize does not exclude you from winning the Grand Prize.
11. Grand Prize winners will be announced March 6, 2017. You do not need to be present to win any prizes.
This program has been made possible by generous donations from the Friends of the Kelso Public Library, Friends of the Longview Library, Longview Library Foundation, Longview Rotary, and Altrusa Longview/Kelso. Thank you for the support.
For more information, contact your local library, 360 423-8110.