Come sew a new Christmas stocking at this sewing workshop. Please call the library to sign up: 360 423-8110. Please bring the following supplies which makes 2 large stockings:
- 1/3 yd each of red, green and white cotton fabrics
- 1/2 yd of muslin or cotton fabric (lining)
- 1½ yds. interfacing (light-med)
- Trim, ribbons, lace, buttons (optional)
- Sewing machine, fabric scissors, and other tools. (A few sewing machines may be available to use.)
- If you would like to get a jump start on your project, you can cut (4) strips from each of the three colors, 2½” X width of fabric.