Seahawks glass block craft.
There is a photo of the glass blocks at the Kelso Library.
- Glass Block- Best kind are at Home Depot. Michaels does sell them but the ones at Home Depot have an opening that works better to fit the lights in.
- Wire Ribbon 1-2 spools of 1½ ” ribbon wheels (wire ribbon) - Any craft store, Seahawk colors Green, Blue, White. You can do a 1 or 2 color bow.
- Rhinestone Ribbon to go along the sides of the block or you can use regular ribbon.
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
- Battery operated LED lights or plug in string of Christmas lights: any color is fine but clear or white work best.*
*Velcro if you would like to attach the battery pack to the block (optional)
- Small bag of fake snow- not the loose kind. It goes inside with the lights to keep the lights from falling. A little of this goes a long way. One bag would work for multiple people It is optional but does help keep the lights from falling to the bottom of the block.
- Seahawk Decals will be available for $5.